Latest Telenor Careers, Telenor Company announced the most recent Telenor positions in a variety of fields, which are listed below. This is a permanent, full-time position. This company is currently accepting applications from qualified, well-educated, experienced, hardworking candidates. candidates who are interested and looking for smart jobs with attractive pay packages.
This business employs thousands of people. From a Bachelor’s to a Master’s degree is required. In return, Telenor will provide an excellent working environment, competitive pay, and numerous additional benefits. The job advertisement can be found on the Telenor website’s main page. Therefore, if you possess the required educational qualifications documents, apply for these positions immediately. This position will end on March 16, 2021.
Latest Telenor Careers Vacant Locations
|Position||Job Field||Vacancies Timing||Posting|
|Senior Manager Sales and Distribution||Sales and Customer Services||Full Time||Lahore|
|Assistant Manager Business Development||Sales and Customer Services||Full Time||Islamabad|
|Assistant Manager Business Development||Sales and Customer Services||Full Time||Lahore|
|Assistant Manager Business Development||Sales and Customer Services||Full Time||Karachi|
|Area Sales Manager||Marketing and Distribution||Full Time||Narowal|
|Manager Sales and Distribution||Marketing and Distribution||Full Time||Gujrat|
|HSE Analyst||Corporate functions||Full Time||Islamabad|
|AM Channel Enablement and TM||Marketing and Distribution||Full Time||Islamabad|
|Manager Financial Accounting and Reporting||Corporate functions||Full Time||Islamabad|
|Assistant Manager Channel Enablement||Marketing and Distribution||Full Time||Gujranwala|
|Manager Pricing and Geo Marketing||Marketing and Distribution||Full Time||Islamabad|
|Senior Manager – Legal Affairs||Corporate functions||Full Time||Islamabad|
|Assistant Manager Billing and Revenue||Corporate functions||Full Time||Islamabad|
Latest Telenor Careers Details
|Posting Place||Lahore Karachi Islamabad Gujrat|
|Qualifications||Bachelor to Master|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Private Jobs|
|Total Seats||20 Plus|
|Last Date||16 March 2023|
Latest Telenor Careers Eligibilities
- Capable to work well in a serious condition. Self-motivated and stretchy
- Good English communication and acceptable verbal and written abilities
- Sound Headship expertise
- Solid logical suitability and commercial wisdom
- Active and client-centric attitude
- Solid relational expertise
- Information of business cultivated and standards
Qualifications: Candidates who are interested in applying for these positions must possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized university or institutions.
Experience: Candidates must have between eight and ten years of experience in management and sales and distribution-related fields.
Nationality: Applicants for these positions must hold Pakistani citizenship.
Latest Telenor Careers Benefits
Everyone who wants to work for this company stands to benefit greatly from this opportunity. Employees are taken care of by Telenor Company. This is an opportunity to advance your professional career in Telenor Company by working with trademarks and other individuals, which is supported by our development. Those candidates who are interested in working for Telenor have access to an exceptional working environment. The Telenor workforce is eligible for the following welfare or benefits.
- Attractive salary packages
- Better presentation leaps
- Medical facilities
- Best development for market work
- Numerous development chances
- Inspired and operative apartment
How To Apply For Latest Telenor Careers
- Candidates who are qualified and interested should submit a current English-language CV and upload it to the application page using the link provided below.
- Apply Now Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The test and interview will only be called to those who have been shortlisted.
- For this position, no TA/Da will be accepted.
- Apply now before the application deadline, which is March 16, 2023.